Thursday, February 11, 2010

I love editing....as much as taking pictures!

UPDATE: I have three wedding booked thus far, which means, I'll only be taking a few more and that will be it for the year as far as wedding! My goal is to have one or two a month for 2010. Editing is going to be tedious and time-consuming as I'm building my portfolio!

I have an upcoming wedding this weekend, just a quick 1hr wedding shoot to get a few formal shots in.

Ok...moving on to today's post......

I have an addiction to editing, I truly do! It's not a matter of taking crappy pictures and fixing them, I rather not waste my time on those but instead, it's about taking an already pleasing picture and turning it into a work of art...

Here's a before (which only required but 15 seconds of editing) and the after (adding old paper texture, vintage color play, and rounding of the corners).



No comments: